Tuesday, March 25, 2008

XP of my FRIENDS






I read recently the ordeal of some Corpers from one of the dailies, Saturday MirrorOf March 8, 2008 (page 19) to be prĂ©cised. A story of one Miss Jumai Ibrahim was recounted of how she slept with a Cobra and several visits of armed robbers to Her house. Another story was of one Okechukwu Orji who claimed he was disvirginedBy one female corper with name Christiana when he was in JSS 3…These stories and many other I’ve heard was what prompted me to put in Writing the experience of my friends that had had their own share in NYSC Scheme onThis page. I hope you will find it interesting.However, I would love to ask this question that is the NYSC really fulfilling its ESSENCE?NYSC Scheme was introduced by Federal Government of Nigeria about 35 years agoFor National Unity, integration and peace. I would love to ask you has it meant its ESSENCE…..Mail your comments to olucolourful@gmail.comENJOY ALL THAT I GOT TO SHARE ABOUT MY FRIENDZ NYSC XP…Expect more……………………ENJOY!

No comments: