Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DREAMS DO COME TRUE

There is a saying that if you cant fly,run;
if you cant run,walk;
if you cant walk,crawl;
No matter what keep moving......

To be mobilized for NYSC is a dream come true...yea...i remember when
i was young and how much i cherish CORPERS,i just desire to be one someday...
......That was one of my chilhood dream.....
When i left Secondary school in 1996,my result could only make up for NCE admission.
When i inquire if the NCE graduates do go for NYSC the responce was NO(they used to).
Meanwhile, against all odds i proceed to College of Education in Abeokuta,that was 1998.

When i finished in 2000 i sat for the GCE but never make English again...I hope you wouldn't
name me OLODO RAPATA.....As i was saying,English language now became my only ticket
to unlock my NYSC dream after bagging Upper Credit in Fine and Applied Arts and also
emerging the best graduating student in my department.

Finally,in 2002 i made an A1 in English and two years later i got admitted to Department of
Fine and Applied Arts,University of Benin. I graduated from the great UNIBEN a decade after
i had my O'level.

Twelve years after my Secondary education i would be going for NYSC. .......Its not how far to me but that i could achieve my DREAM of ever going to UNIVERSITY..
.....I thank God for it.......

I'm getting reading my lugage cos in few days i would be leaving for my posting,,...
.....I beg what do you suggest i should pack,i mean thngs to include in my lugage?

1 comment:

Essence said...

seego ki lo n sele. omo e no easy but know only loosers give up. i thank God for u also and your efforts in promoting art. i'll give u some hints when i am ready so don't bother me for now. i really love what u are doing here. kee it up.