Tuesday, March 25, 2008

UPDATE ON MY NYSC POSTING

Many people would have expected me to make the pronouncementBy now about my NYSC posting, but you know what? You got to chill for now.
What happens again you may ask? Nothing really though, it’s just thatThe BATCH A Camping for this year is going to be in two stages, Batch A stream IAnd stream II.
Batch A stream I commences Camping on March 26 and ends April 16, Batch A stream II begins April 21 through May 12 of which I fall in Batch A stream II category. Take a look At the list on www.nysc.gov.ng/inst_UNIVERSITY_OF_BENIN.htm (I’m ons/no 1211) NYSC no 2008097725.
Meanwhile, the NYSC is mobilizing about 95,000 corp members, the highest numberSo far since its inception for the past 35 years.
I hope I have enliven you guys hope…Thanks so much for the love you have for me…I will Keep you posted anyway. Cheers!
NB:Valentine Omem is posted to KEBBI State. Holla him and wish him well on 234(0)8060591909 …………………………………………………………………………………………

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is for Valentine Omem in Kebbi,

On behalf of www.KebbiState.com, I, the Webmaster wish you all the best during your NYSC in the Equity State. Please patronize the Kebbi community website with your friends. Also send us articles on your Kebbi experience for publication.

Prince Kabir is the Webmaster of www.KebbiState.com and www.ArgunguFishingFestival.com

inside out statements said...

HEY READERS AND WOULD-BE BLOGGERS OF AJUWAYAESSENCE.IF WE REALLY WANNA LOOK AT WHAT NYSC IS ALL ABOUT, I THINK IT JUST FOR "THEM" TO GET RICHER BY ANNOUNCING THE BILLIONS OF NAIRA THEY HAVE SPENT ON US POOR CORPERS WHO GET TO LIVE THROUGH HELL FOR THE DURATION OF ONE MISEARBLE YAER..WELL, IT ISSOMETIMES A GOOD YEAR FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT WERE LUCKTY TO SERVE IN ABANK OR WITH OIL GAS INDUSTRY