Sunday, February 22, 2009

I HAVE PAID MY DUE



I HAVE PAID MY DUE
Serving in Oro-ago has made me fulfilling in the area of community service. NYSC gave me an opportunity to use what I got, which is talent in Art to effect change and value on a generation.
When I look forwards to 26th February when I shall be passing out I realized I have paid my own due to community development. I have built creative minds and help my students to tap into their potentials and attain creative excellence. Out of my dedication the students been helped improve their skills and proficiency in the art.
Youths of the land of Oro-ago have learnt the art of tie and dye under my tutelage. Fellow corps members have been inspired by my adventurous and creative spirit.
Lest do many know that I’m an artist of international standard with a great artistic prowess. My portfolio of works and other creative endeavour could be accessed on the internet addresses at infra
www.olusegunadeniyi.blogspot.com, www.coroflot.com/adeniyi, www.artwanted.com/adeniyi, www.glassartists.com/user6816, www.styleportfolios.com/duduethnikz, www.artwanted.com/duduethnikz, www.ajuwayaessence.blogspot.com, www.africanartcentre.blogspot.com
www.olusegunadeniyi.blogspot.com




Just can’t shout, I have delivered!



No comments: