Friday, August 1, 2008

TRIBUTE TO.....INAMORATA

TRIBUTE TO.....INAMORATA
I’m delighted to ma this tribute to a woman who has once made an indelible impact in my life. A friend I could call my inamorata in every sense of it at a time. This damsel has brought out the best in me; she has challenged me to go for the best in life and what I am today is part of her testimonies. In those years her love awakens in me possibilities and potentials that I never thought existed. You will agree with me such a woman deserved a piece on this page.
The beauty of marriage is in when all a man could ever wish for is a woman. When a woman is indeed a help mate has God designed it to be. All a man seeks for in a woman is not a sex mate but a soul mate. A woman of virtue, as a woman’s virtue is a man’s greatest glory.
For the time you were there, for the friendship and love we shared I’m wishing you A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE…Omobolanle…you are epitome of a good woman…WISHING YOU A FRUITFUL MARITAL LIFE.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Abbis.

Best wishes from Olusegun.

N.B.
Omobolanle is a batch A (08) corp member serving in Akwa Ibom state. She won 2nd runner up MISS NYSC AKWA IBOM.

No comments: