Sunday, August 24, 2008

A LESSON FROM MY DAD

As the passing out parade for the 2007 Batch B corp members draws near, I have been contemplating of what to share with them. At a time like this I would love to draw from the wealth of knowledge I had tapped from my dad. As a framer he usually relates his statement to farming life in a way to buttress his point. The common one of such which has been a beacon of which I live my life is…
“The symbiosis between a plant and the insect that fertilizes it
is inestimable. The plant can not do away with the insect in
reproduction. It’s absolutely sacrosanct! So also is SUCCESS
in life is inextricable to our CHARACTER and attitudes towards
fellow man.”
My fellow corp members, I want you to know that your character is a seed you sow into your future. Treat the corper next door good cos you can never tell where you will meet again in and outside the shore of Nigeria. True success in life is attached to your character. JUST BE GOOD!

No comments: