Monday, December 22, 2008

NCCF 25TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE- OLUSEGUN ADENIYI'S EXPERIENCE


Let me say that it’s just that I’ve been destined to be at the 25TH national conference of the NCCF this year. Against all odds I made it to Jos, Plateau state. I came to jos with delegates from Kwara State.
Recounting my experience I must say it was a great event in capacity and influence. Though I went through some inconveniencies but my life was touched. It was a life changing experience, a turning point for me.
I learnt greatly at the feet of bro. Gbile Akanni about destiny of a man; practical life building skills from Pastor Sunday adelaja; hints on my chosen career from Pastor Sino agueze (Media & Entertainment sphere of influence section)
I built a network of friends, corpers serving in other state and it was a wonderful reunion moment with old chums.



























No comments: