Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PUNCH PUBLICATION…”LOW QUALITY OF NYSC UNIFORM”


PUNCH PUBLICATION…”LOW QUALITY OF NYSC UNIFORM”

Hi guys out there! A big holla to you all…I hope our fellow batch A stream II corp members are in good faith settling down at their respective places of primary assignment. Greetings to you all.
I came across a publication about the NYSC kit on the pages of national newspaper recently, I wonder if anyone gets to read it especially those who are concerned.


It was actually letter from one Ngozi Konyebaju on the column for letters of SUNDAY PUNCH of May 25,2008,page 14,with the headline …”LOW QUALITY OF NYSC UNIFORM”. I bet you guys you got to read it. I pray something will be done about it.


Meanwhile, is there anyone out there with a jungle boot to spare, probably from sisters or brothers that have gone through the scheme in pass years (I learnt kits of yester years are of good qualities). My size is 42(8). My jungle boot has already torn before I even started to wear it; you need to see it after orientation camp.


Guys, I need this boot urgently as I will love to continually represent the image of this nation in a better outlook, with respect and dignity. My national pledge has always been….to uphold her honour and glory, so help me God!

No comments: